Who We Are
We are a diverse group of believers from a wide range of backgrounds and life experiences. We believe that through a relationship with Jesus Christ, genuine transformation is possible. In Scripture, time and time again, Jesus looks to those who are imperfect and who do not have all the answers and says “Follow me”. These people were not of royalty or riches, there were no requirements to wear certain clothing or to have knowledge of certain things and no requirement to be perfect or to have all the answers. We exist simply to teach people of a risen Savior, to provide for and assist those in need, and to bring people to know God through his Love.
We have recently partnered with the New Beginnings Christian Fellowship of North East, MD. and the Operation Fill the Pantry Cecil County project as part of a Mission Ministry to help less fortunate children and young adults with receiving needed goods.
For more information or to donate to the Mission email Todd at email@example.com
What We Believe
These core beliefs shape the essence or our faith and practice:
- There is one God who is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is the source of salvation, the Savior of all persons who put their faith in him alone for eternal life.
- Those who receive new life in Christ are called to be holy in character and conduct and can live this way only with the help of the Lord’s Spirit in us.
- The Bible is God’s inspired Word and it is the standard for our faith and actions.
- God wants everyone to know him as Savior and Lord.
- The purpose of the church is to tell the world about Christ through worship, witness, and love.
To learn more about the Wesleyan Church, Click Here!